Monday, July 11, 2011

I'm not complaining but...


I have never felt that this blog should ever be used to complain or bash anyone or anything. There are seasons in life that you go through that you just have to say something because it has just been that hard. I know many out there have it much harder than more and I am not writing this to complain but actually for prayers.

As my previous entry mentioned I have been fighting off a kidney stone and this fight is now into its 3rd week. Yea, you heard me 3 weeks of this has been crazy. I have seen doctors and they want to me to go through surgery to remove this lion but they told me it is 2mm away from my bladder which means if it drops I am home free. The hard part about the stone is I feel so disconnected. I can't function well at work, home or with people. You are always wondering when the pain is going to start up again and you can't do what you want to do. Maybe I'm rebellious but I don't like being told what I can and can't do my somethings as small as a kidney stone...

Speaking of not being able to do things, while I was fighting this stone off I slipped in the bathroom and twisted my knee. It has been swollen for over a week and I am seeing the doctor tomorrow. I am limping everywhere and I because I can't but weight on it I am using a crutch to walk around. I am not a fan of using crutches but you have to do what you have to do so you can heal. That happened last week and it is still as swollen and hurting more than it has since the beginning. I am drinking so much water to get this stone out of me that I have to use the bathroom every 5 seconds and that means more walking for me on this knee!!!!

I tell you all this so that you will pray for me. There are some big things happening in my families life and this just seems to be slowing it down. No injury ever happens at the right time but it has been a rough summer so far. Just hoping it gets better soon!!!

I promise next post will be positive haha!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment